Sunday, January 30, 2011

Long Time No See

I have been completely distracted/busy busy busy lately... well, for the passed few months. However, I have accomplished loads: Finished my college coursework, survived the holidays, applied for a new job, started a new vintage area in my mom's gift store, and started creating lots of items to sell in my new store! Not to mention I've been on a dog hunt! I am trying to convince Travis to let me get a teensy dog to call my own. As of now, I have my eyes on a Pomchi, which is a mix of a Pomeranian and a Chihuahua, but Travis said we cannot get one until the summer... I'm trying to speed up the process.

Collage Vintage Decor & Lovelies will be opening in the next month (hopefully) and I have been busy treasure hunting for goodies to fill the shelves. I have also been making things to sell. I love having this output for all of this creative energy I have bottled up!

Anyway, here are a few things I have my eye on lately!
This necklace from MIXIT will be mine as soon as tomorrow! On sale for $18! How can I pass up something so beautiful?
I am in love with the jewelry from Rafya's Etsy! She does beautiful work!

I recently purchased this adorable owl pocket watch necklace from ebay! It should arrive any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...