Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Finds


So far I've spent the weekend working on my exegetical paper for my theology class and wasting time on the internet. Here are some of my favorite finds...


















I love this set up and the color scheme.




















This might have to be my next project. These clay
flowers are so pretty! And this book might just
have to be my next purchase!



















This dress caught my
eye and I love it!

I'm also a bit in love with the spring 2009
line from Mike & Chris

I am kind of eyeing this bag. It's called a
Mossimo Black Triple Handle Tote in
Teal. Now, if I only had an extra $22.99
laying around...



In other news, I finally gave in and watched Twilight. Although I am
typically not into the science fiction scene, this movie was quite
interesting. I'm not quite as obsessed as many of the girls at my school
are, but I did like it.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...