Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweater Quest

Today I went sweater hunting. Upon unpacking my fall clothes, I have noticed a lack of warmer attire. I've decided that I need to add a few toasty sweaters to my fall/winter collection. I conquered the mall with no success. I did not even purchase a single thing. I found a couple of contenders, however, they were either too plain, poorly made, or overly priced. This has led to my current online sweater quest. The only one of these that I am particularly fond of is the last one from Urban Outfitters. I love the ruffles and length. Although the mid-length sleeves wouldn't offer much warmth, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of my sweater quest. Either way, here are a few sweaters I thought were okay, yet still not ideal for what I am looking for...

"Josey" from A&F
$58.00

NY&CO Chelsea Corsage Cardigan Bronzed Beauty Heather
$46,95

Old Navy Corsage Cardigan (Heather Gray)
$25.00


Urban Outfitters Pins and Needles Ruffle Open Cardigan
$48.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...