Saturday, August 14, 2010

I love weekends... and shopping!

So as if life wasn’t bad enough without cable, our Internet is officially gone too. I had to convince Travis to go to Tim Horton’s for breakfast this morning just so I could take advantage of their free wifi. I mean that wasn’t the only reason I wanted to go there. I also got a french vanilla cappuccino and a blueberry danish which was amazing!

After we finished breakfast at Tim Horton’s we headed over to Walmart to get a few cleaning supplies. My family is coming over to our house for the first time this evening so I want everything to look perfect! I’m excited and can’t wait for everyone to get here. My sister is even in town from Pittsburgh this weekend!

Despite my little online shopping spree at Forever 21, my sister lured me [with little effort] to Forever 21 last night where I unexpectedly spent all of my "play" money in one trip! I got some nice things, but it went too quickly! Here are a few things I saw and a few things I bought during my little shopping extravaganza!:

I really wanted this necklace, but wasn't sure I would ge
t much wear out of it so I passed it up for a few other things.

I loved the colors in it, though.

I almost bough this shirt when I placed my online order but didn't. It was $13.80 and afterwards, I regretted not getting it! I was lucky enough to find it in the massive collection of things at our two story XXI.


This "boyfriend shirt" was only $6.00 on their yellow tag deals. I've been wanting one for awhile!



We also went to Target where I found these cute peep toe flats on clearance for $9.80. I love them with a pair of skinnies!

I recently bought this floral tank (not the purple) for only $5.00 at Walmart. I know... Walmart!? But yes, I love a good deal and brands aren't a big deal to me. I buy what I like!

Although summer is practically over, I really want a pair of these bright purple Keds. My friend has the highlighter yellow ones, but those are a little too bright for my taste. These seem just right. Maybe I will keep an eye on the end of summer sales to see if I can snag a pair pretty cheap.

I saw an issue of Gossip Girl where "Blair" was wearing this dress from Walters. I love it! I doubt you could even purchase it anymore, but it was going for around $260... I'm pretty sure my mom could make something similar for less than $50. I think I'm attracted to the mint color more than anything.

This beautiful necklace was featured in a recent issue of Better Homes & Gardens and I thought it was super cute! It can be found at Prismera Designs it is called "Fiona" $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...