Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh, just a few finds to share...

My newest project is to learn how to sew. My mom can sew practically anything. She made all of my 6 bridesmaid dresses for my wedding, 3 flower girl dresses, her dress, all of the runners for the tables, and a plethora of other things. Talk about Wonder Woman! Just the other night my mom found a nice sewing machine at a local thrift store and gave it to me in an effort to help me learn. I'm excited to get started! I've decided that pillows are an easy thing to practice on. I think I will make lots of girly, frilly pillows! Who knows, if they turn out well, I might even be able to sell them in my mom's gift store! I will keep you posted as to how this adventure goes!

This pillow is from Looolo Anna

Of course lace is big now, but I've always loved the femininity of lace. This shirt is from Charlotte Russe and I'm loving it
The following fabulous items are from Rouche... They have so many beautiful things!

This belt is a super cute addition to an outfit!

I love this floral pendent ring

I really want to try to make some cute ribbon bracelets. Maybe not exactly like these, but these are sort of an inspiration:

These three are by Thistle and Clover

This one is from Ruche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...