Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pillow Talk


I picked up my first sewing machine today from my mom's house. I am so eager to begin sewing. I can't wait to learn! After deciding that I would like to begin my sewing quest by making pillows, I've been looking up different styles to gain inspiration. Here is what I've come up with thus far:


I love this Appliqued Fall Pillow! The tutorial is found here!


This Petal Pillow is found at the same site and the tutorial is here!
Even a knit pillow!? Found at BlissLiving
This polka dot pillow is also from BlissLiving.
This is a ring bearer's pillow, but gorgeous nonetheless. More like this one can be found at Karen Yee's Etsy shop!

These lovely pillows are from Tulu Textiles, which is a company based out of Istanbul.


I love the 3D aspects of this pillow from Country Living:


This doily pillow is super cute. Martha Steward provides a tutorial on how to make it here!

This next pillow is actually a ring bearer's pillow from Martha Stewart, but I love the giant flower!




Better Homes & Gardens provides a free tutorial on how to make pillows such as these. Simply go here.



I found a tutorial on how to make this pillow on this blog!


Pier 1 has some excellent pillow inspirations!


I am not crazy about the yellow and brown color scheme of this one, but I like the general idea



I found these adorable pillows on Etsy! They have lots of other variations as well!


Looolo Textiles:




These are from Anthropologie
"If......Then"


"Orimono Pillow, Flower"
Well I suppose that is enough pillow inspirations to keep me busy for awhile. Hope you enjoyed them as well!


1 comment:

  1. What a great pillow post!!! Awesome collection of fun DIY options =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...