Sunday, July 25, 2010

Browsing, Not Buying


The only negative side of getting married is the dreaded combination of finances. I can no longer go shopping on a whim and nonchalantly decide to buy that cute pair of flats or that adorable summer dress on clearance. I have to answer to the King of Saving. Don't get me wrong, I love his financial responsibilities and need that balance, but it definitely takes some getting used to when shopping was a favored hobby of mine!

Since my shopping trips have been cut off I have resorted to online browsing. Because it is too tempting to browse in stores, online I can appreciate cute pieces and resist the urge to purchase them!

Here are some adorable things I found at Anthropologie

I love florals, frills, and girly pieces. I would love to have these pieces to add to my closet...







These are from Mod Cloth

This looks so comfortable and would be perfect for fall




Love this girly floral summer dress







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...