Sunday, July 25, 2010

Post Wedding Thoughts

They say that once your wedding is over you get "Post Wedding Blues" and wish to do it over again. However, I cannot imagine ever wanting to re-do it. It was a wonderful day with minor flaws, but I am so happy that it is over. It was completely exhausting! The honeymoon was a blast. We spent the wedding night at the Radisson Hotel in Cincinnati. It was amazing. We had a balcony that overlooked the Ohio River and the Cincinnati skyline, which was a beautiful morning site. Then we disappeared for a week in Danville, Kentucky at Travis' family's lake house along Lake Herrington. It was glorious. Zero interruptions and nowhere to be. Some may view our simple honeymoon as boring, but I wouldn't have done it any other way. We were so exhausted after our big day that we slept most of the first two days of the honeymoon. It was great to not feel obligated to explore and site-see.

Married life has been a blast so far. Of course there have been minor and major adjustments that have had to be made. It's strange cooking and cleaning all of the time. We have finally been able to get our house together this past week. It is so refreshing for things to have a place. I do not consider myself OCD, but I definitely like to keep a clean and organized house. Boxes and clutter are things that drive me up a wall. Now that we are living together it allows Travis and I to spend a lot more time together. I love it! It's like a continuous slumber party. I've never laughed more in my life. We have so much fun together. This is the life I have always dreamed of for the two of us and now it is a reality and I could not be happier.

Here are some candid and professional photos from our wedding day :)

Professional photos taken by Linnealiz Photography

1 comment:

  1. congrats but do not forget....the good news that God loves us and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price. Check out book of John in the Bible to find out how. Life is short and eternity is forever. May your life together be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...