Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 Things I Love About This Weekend



5. I am packing my bags and road tripping with my mom and sister, Carrie, to Tennessee beginning tomorrow at 6:00am! We will be visiting some family, and I will also get a chance to see some of my college friends in Knoxville! Yay for fun times with family and friends! I am especially happy because I will get to see my adorable cousin, Chandler, again!
4. While I am there, I will be picking up a pair of these boots at a local shoe store! I have them in brown and gray, but really "need" the black ones too, of course! :)

3. I will get to see one of my bestest friends, Angie, who was also my Matron of Honor! My sister and I will be staying with her tomorrow night so that means lots of quality time!

2. We will be going to a fall festival on Saturday! Fall is my favorite season. I love anything to do with it! Apple cider, pumpkin pie, corn mazes, cool weather, bonfires, you name it! So getting the opportunity to go to a festival solely dedicated to fall = Awesome! Hopefully I'll take a lot of great pictures to share!

1. I do not have to be around kids for 3 whole days! This might be the highlight of my weekend! I need a break! I can only go so many days in a row before I want to scream. This seems to be a significant sign that I am definitely in no way ready for children, and that is fine. I have no desire to head down that path any time soon! :) Hooray for a childless weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...