Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunless Sunday

So the sun has decided to sleep in today as did I. Sunday is the day of rest so that's just what I did. I've made little plans today. However, the ones I do have I am excited about! I plan to head over to my parent's house where my sisters are staying and eat some delicious lasagna for lunch. Then it is my hope to go to JoAnn's for their Coupon Commotion sale and buy some new craft supplies! I've decided that I am in need of a few essentials... not to mention some adorable fabric that I've had my eye on for awhile! Here's to hoping I get some good deals!

Today is Travis and I's 3 month anniversary of marriage. We have officially been married for 1/4 of a year! Although the past three months have not been without their difficulties, I am still happy that we are married and I get to spend the rest of my life with him!

On a side note, I've been internet browsing and found a few items I love. ENJOY :)

Alice In Autumn Sweater Coat $168
[Anthropologie]

Sheer Beauty Top $90
[Mod Cloth]

Down-To-Earth Dress $55
[Mod Cloth]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...