Saturday, September 18, 2010

Etsy Love

Before I display my Etsy finds, I thought I would share this helpful video tutorial on how to make these pretty little flowers! Just go HERE and watch! SOO easy!


Now, on to some new Etsy favorites:


Fabric flower necklace from Autumn Art's Etsy!


I'm in love with this owl pillow pattern from Ginia18's Etsy!


Silver Ohio-shaped necklace found HERE at Truche's Etsy!
*They have other states as well!*


These next three necklaces are from Cookoorikoo's Etsy!
This gray necklace is cute and classy :)
This one is my favorite with the yellow mixed in! So cute!

This one is adorable and girly!


Flower belt/ headwrap from Mojospastyle's Etsy!


Notice a pattern? I'm a bit obsessed with flowers right now. They're so girly and fun and can be added to any outfit (though don't go too overboard or you might resemble a garden). Anyway, I can't help myself! So easy to make and so pretty in a variety of ways :) Hope you all enjoy these pretty little things as much as I do!

On a side note, I have been listening to some amazing songs that you should check out! Here's my list of recommendations! You won't be sorry!
  • The City - Joe Purdy
  • Light Years Away - MoZella
  • Baby I Need You - Kim Taylor
  • Between the Lines - Sara Bareilles
  • Gravity - Sara Bareilles
  • Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
  • Fire - Augustana
  • Falling or Flying - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
  • Million Faces - Paola Nutini
  • A Falling Through - Ray Lamontagne (or anything by Ray Lamontagne for that matter!)
  • Where Does the Good Go - Tegan and Sara
  • Lost - Anouk
  • Why - Annie Lennox
  • Dancing - Elisa
  • Psychotic Girl - The Black Keys
  • Always Midnight - Pat Monahan
  • One Moment More (Acoustic) - Mindy Smith
  • Home - Edward Sharpe
  • I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams
  • Beautifully Undone - Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...