Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday


I'm so overjoyed that today is Wednesday! I've grown to love Wednesdays because Travis goes to church with the child he tutors, and I have the whole house to myself! It's great! Though it's only for a short time, I love the alone time. I've always loved spending time by myself. My last semester in college I lived by myself and it was great. Now that I'm married I feel like I share everything 24/7 and it gets a bit frustrating. I have learned not to take these little alone times for granted. It is kind of strange because even when Travis is here it isn't like he is talking or bothering me constantly, but for some reason it is still not the same as having the whole house to myself. Either way, tonight is wonderful :)

In recent news I started a Style Diary. I've always en
joyed looking through the pictures that people post and thought it would be fun. I checked my messages yesterday and saw that I was featured in their "Street Style" section. It was slightly flattering since I never even knew such a thing existed. I love piecing new outfits together so it's fun to share them and gain inspiration from other's ensembles as well!
You can check out the My Style Diary site for yourself HERE!


You need to check out Ruffles and Roses' Flower Ruffle Tank tutorial! She is so creative and crafty! Check it out and maybe learn something new! There are two parts to this tutorial. The first part teaches you how to make the shirt. The second part shows you how to add the ruffle flowers to it. Both are very interesting!

I've been on the look out for new projects and these are the things I desperately want to make sometime soon:

1: This Bohemian Vest (#3) from Burda Style is sooo cute! I want one!

^ this is the one I want to make!


2: A reusable lunch bag that I can take to work:
Maybe something like this:


3: An owl pillow like these from ginia18! SO cute!


4: A ruffle vest like this one from shopruche.com

5: A flower pillow from Martha Stewart & a ruffle pillow like the one below from Pier 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...