Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just a quick post

Just a few things I've been thinking about today... I'm really loving:
  • Light Soy Milk.... Vanilla AND Chocolate. I have always thought that soy milk sounded disgusting. Recently my friend convinced me to try it and it was love at first taste. It actually is so convenient because soy milk lasts for about a month. Travis & I hate drinking milk so I usually only use it in cereal [ESPECIALLY Kashi Berry Crumble] and for cooking. This way we can keep it and it won't spoil as quickly! Also, it is way less fattening! Even better!
  • Flowers! I whipped this little flower pin up tonight. Complete with a pearl center! I can't wait to add this to my mustard-yellow cardigan :)


1. lace & buttons 2. olive green & vintage jewelry
3. plaid 4. leather & fun vintage details


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...